1. Krista once agreed he could have a pet monkey. (43%)
Believe it or not, Krista once agreed I could have a pet monkey. I couldn't figure out how exactly one gets one, though, at least not before we had kids. And then it just seemed silly to get a monkey because our kids already acted like monkeys. Plus, rabies shots are expensive.
2. He once insulted Sonny Bono to his face. (21%)
True confessions: I was the vice-president of the College Republicans. I met Sonny Bono at a fundraiser. As he left the party I shouted, "Sing 'I want you, babe!'" This, I am sure brought up some bad memories, because he said (not nicely), "Why don't you sing it?" To which I had to honestly reply, "Because I don't know it." Ooops. Score one for the democrats!
3. He almost had a job writing for "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". (21%)
This is true. Then I told the person who was getting me the job that Buffy was the "stupidest movie I had ever seen." For some reason she retracted her offer to get me a job.
4. He speaks some: Latin, Spanish, French and Chinese. (4%)
I don't speak any French. Not a lick. Krista is the only one who voted for this one, proving that only she truly knows me. C'est la vie!
5. "Mary Poppins" is one of his favorite movies. (7%)
No, really. I like it.
6. He almost fell off Vernal Falls in Yosemite. (4%)
Yup. In middle school we were taking turns sliding down this one part of the upper river that led to the falls, and I pushed further out into the river so I could go faster. Three guys had to jump on me to keep me from careening to my watery grave. Thanks, guys. I owe you one!