Weeks is a twice-divorced church leader in
During the show he'll be leading his international ministry and doling out relationship advice. His divorce lawyer will come on the show to give him relationship advice.
Which brings us to the Burning Hearts Revolution's Top Ten Rules for Relationship Advice and Reality Show Programming:
10. Don't marry a guy who beat up his last wife a mere 14 months ago.
9. Don't take relationship advice from a guy who doesn't have any successful relationships.
8. If you do choose to take relationship advice from a guy who doesn't have any successful relationships, you should always take his Opposite Advice. So when he says, "You have to think of your own needs" you can say, "That means... I should think of my wife's needs."
7. Don't take relationship advice from someone who makes a living off of the legalities of ending a relationship. Yes, I'm talking about divorce lawyers.
6. Unless your divorce lawyers has been married for thirty years and really wants to try to make things in marriages work out and he's become a divorce lawyer as a sort of last chance to save people's marriages.
5. If you want to star in a reality show, make sure your life is out of control, weird tabloid-fodder.
4. If your pastor who founded your church is always pulling funny little stunts like beating his wife, divorcing her, saying he is sad and lonely, saying he is healing and then decides he would like to go find a new wife--on a nationally televised reality show--you should give that guy a sabbatical. Just kidding. Fire him. Fire him now.
3. The devil did not make him do it.
2. And it sure wasn't Jesus who made him do it.
1. If your life does go all crazy, be sure to let the media outlets know so at least you get some publicity.
I'm at a total loss for words. Except to say this...ReplyDelete
How can a show called "Holy Hook Up" and featuring a felon be called a "very tasteful, five-star presentation"????
Does he know what the term "hook up" actually refers to? Cause the last time I checked, it wasn't a marriage.