I liked the JAM THE VOTE section of tonight Saturday Night Live Election Special. It's in the middle of the video below (at 5:12):
Tina Fey and Will Ferrel were on the show tonight, too. I noticed there was no Obama in tonight's episode. Could it be that SNL has a bias against Obama? I wonder.
10. The Writers are bitter people who have turned to guns and religion.ReplyDelete
9. Afraid of Obama’s plan to unilaterally sit down with producers of Mad TV.
8. They are still peeved that Hillary got the shaft in the primaries and that Obama got MI delegates when he didn't even run there.
7. They have to balance MSNBC.
6. Amy the Poehler is considering buying her family business but is troubled that Obama wants to 'spread the wealth around' giving the majority of his tax break to people who don't pay taxes.
5. With McCain/Palin, Tina Fey has a back-up job if 30 Rock tanks.
4. Chris Rock is not available to come back and play BHO but Garrett Morris was.
3. When thousands worship a Messiah, jokes about them tend to bomb.
2. The Producers have concluded that Biden was right, electing at this time the most inexperienced person ever to run for POTUS is a scary thought.
1. Funniest thing to come out of a Socialist state was Yakov Smirnov.
Wow, Andy... that should have been a post on your blog! :)ReplyDelete
The Lawyers will not allow me to be political on mine.ReplyDelete
Of course in my zeal to be creative/clever on your blog (huge pressure) I forgot to tag the beginning of "the Top Ten Reasons SNL is biased against Obama".