As many of you know, today is the birthday of Her Royal Highness, Alexis Youngs. Please note the spectacular photograph to your left, which truly fails to capture her resplendent glory.
In honor of Her Royal Highness, I am officially declaring the next seven days here at BHR to be the Her Majesty Alexis Youngs Celebratory Week of Congratulation and Adoration.
Ways that you can join us in celebrating the birthday of She Who Must Be Celebrated:
1) Leave a comment, a poem, or a celebratory paean of delight here on this post
2) Steal the photo above and make a post upon your own blog.
3) Go to her Royal Blog and leave lavish words of praise upon her comments
4) Make a fan club on facebook
5) Make a fan club in the real world
6) Send her $100 for every year old that she is
7) Fly to Croatia and buy her lunch
8) Or you could buy her an expensive pony
9) Call her on the phone and say, "God save you, Dear Alexis! Happy and glorious, long may you reign over us! O Lord, our God, arise and scatter her enemies, make them fall! Confound their politics, frustrate their knavish tricks!" (et cetera)
10) My original plan for Alexis' birthday was to stage an elaborate ballet. Krista was going to take pictures of it. I was going to be the main dancer (or whatever). But then I thought of this and Krista said this was better.