Here are last month's top five most popular posts, born as wee crying babes into the cold hard light of the Internet:
1) Ridiculous One Star Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. In which I share stupid reviews about how the first Harry Potter books is only worth one star out of five.
2) Advice for the Lovelorn. In which I reveal the way to tell a boy you love him.
3) Downton Arby's. In which Downtown Abby is spoofed by a sandwich shop.
4) Books I got at Q. In which I share the books I got at Q.
5) Ridiculous One Star Reviews for William Golding's Lord of the Flies. In my opinion, anyone who gives this book one star should be shipwrecked on an island with all the other reviewers and six copies of Lord of the Flies.